Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Stuporgenetics


I find that people refuse to listen. Stubborn to learn and in being ignorant become even more so. If you are hungry, feast on the bounty before you, if you are parched, drink from the well, if you are naive, learn. Learn from books, from magazines but mostly learn from others who actually know what they are imparting as knowledge. But beware, and here in lies the rub, those in a position to teach, sometimes are they themselves the ones that need to learn. Just because your dad is your hero, it doesn't mean he's the smartest guy on the planet. Believe me, I work with some fathers and I have nothing but pity for the fruit of their loins. These guys are more dense than mercury. Stupid people should not be allowed to have children. Darwin was wrong, the fittest are not the only ones to survive, the moron gene has seemed to stabilize over time and mutate into some sort of super gene, better yet, stuporgenetics has taken over the intellectual playing field and actually given the Socratarians a good run for their money. We are outnumbered for sure. In my travels and dealings with the populace, I have come to the conclusion that there are entire races out there that share this stupor gene. Now I am the furthest thing from a racist and truly I respect everyone, I may not agree with them but I do give them their propers, but Jesus Christ, (I'm shaking my head) there are some pretty stupid people out there. Forget about the purple kool aid drones I spoke of earlier, I'm talking the ones that hear echos all the time because there is nothing but space between their ears. I'm talking about people who have never formulated an opinion of their own and mimicked the statements they hear from others. Those people who ramble off at the mouth using words that they heard somewhere that have no place in the sentence they are constructing. I read in an article many years ago, that speaking is the riskiest thing you can do. The sheer act of talking is so fast, in that your brain has to formulate the thought into a coherent manner and send the message to the mouth and tongue to form the words and get it out in a manner that doesn't make you look like an idiot. Well for the aforementioned idiots, somewhere this synaptic power play is lost at one, some or all points of the formula. Not only is what they are saying stupid, but they are saying stupidly. Have you ever had the sever displeasure of being stuck with a real fuckin' idiot for an extended period of time? Not that a minute would seem like an eternity , but an extended time frame? It is the most painful thing in the world. Give me root canal without freezing instead. I could shoot myself.



You know I really hate stupid people. I think when you find some one stupid, you should be able to kick them. At least smack them in the head and say' What are ya, stupid?' Haul off and crack that empty Casaba melon and listen for the echoing thud within. That's the test for a melon I'm told. Stupid people are a strain on society, get rid of them all and send them to some desolate place where they can flourish, uninhibited by the restraints of thought. Someplace, any place just get them out of my face. I've got too much shit on my plate to have to explain things three, four ,five times something you should already know. Get the hell out of here and for Gods sake do not get behind the wheel of a car. If thinking is this hard, operating two tons of steel on the highway has to be impossible. I've seen them, you've seen them and there is no reason for me to elaborate.



Line them up, and shoot them all.



God I hate stupid people!!



No comments: